A quick and fun game of matching that is easy to learn but hard to master. With head-to-head gameplay, a slow-paced time-waster becomes an extremely addicting time-killer.
So, how should it be played?
Fill up the board, wipe it clean, get points, and win. A simple puzzle game with a lot of ways to solve it. Tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes are part of this game (where available).
- HOW TO FIX OR AVOID SKILLZ PENDING GAMES? (TIPS AND TRICKS)
- HOW TO PLAY SKILLZ SOLITAIRE CUBE – THE FULL GUIDE
- HOW TO PLAY SKILLZ DOMINOES GOLD – THE FULL GUIDE
Drag blocks onto the board to play.
• Fill in rows to get rid of them.
• Sort of like playing Tetris without gravity.
A little bit of planning goes a long way.
• Every move counts in their timed games. Each match lasts 3 minutes, and you try to get as many points as you can.
• Clear out more than one row with a single move to get Combo Bonuses.
Clear rows in a row to get Streak Bonuses. Bonuses are the key to winning, but they can also make your board hard to move around.
No longer something you have to do alone!
Games can be played head-to-head with other people or in big tournaments with lots of people. In head-to-head games, both players get the same shapes in the same order, and the player with the most points at the end wins. Skillz is a competition platform that lets you compete with people from all over the world. It has leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing.
Last but not least, About 75% of the world has some kind of prize tournament. The following states don’t have prize tournaments: AR, AZ, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. Even if you don’t live in a place where real prizes are possible, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.